Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Organizing wednesday: Under the Bathroom Sink

Bathroom Under Cabinet Storage with Help from the Kitchen

 
Have you ever gotten so frustrated at the tangled mess of my hair dryer and straight iron cords tossed in a drawer with your brushes.  You just needed to figure out how to properly store everything for easy access. 

To hold my hair dryer and straight iron upright I wanted to use metal canisters. I ended up finding these metal mesh kitchen utensil holders at Home Goods for $4.99 each. They were the perfect height and size. The handle of the hair dryer rests in the opening on the top rim of the canister. I put the canisters one in front of the other under the sink cabinet. There is a lot of space above them to easily grab out the hair dryer from the back.
Utensil holders for hair dryer holder
With the success of the canisters, I thought their might be some other kitchen storage gadgets that would work in the bathroom. I found this white spinning condiment holder at Target for $9.99. I filled it up with all my hair styling and self-tanning products. I added a small glass to help hold my brushes upright. This organizer works great under the sink, because I can spin it around and easily access all of my products.
Condiment Holder for bathroom storage
Condiment Holder for bathroom storage


Utensil Holder Bathroom Storage
So, who knew the kitchen aisle would help me so much with my bathroom disorganization? What unique uses have you come up with for kitchen storage accessories?

No comments:

Post a Comment