Saturday, May 25, 2013

Adding Safe Room/ Tornado Shelters to Schools.

 

My name is Erin I'm and a website owner and I'm a mother, who lives in Oklahoma, in Newcastle the neighboring town to Moore on May 20th on EF5 hit Moore the hardest tons of homes were destroyed, and also two elementary school were destroyed and taking with it 7 students and leaving many trapped until rescue crews could get to them.

 

It soon raise the question why didn't the schools have a safe room/ tornado shelter the answer was because they are too expensive, in the millions. As a parent it is my greatest fear not knowing if my child is alright when a tornado hits. I personal believe that if these schools has safe rooms/tornado shelter no child would have died at the school.

Today I ask you to join me in making sure that every school has a tornado shelter/ safe room. Today we looking to raise about 25,000 to 50,000. As a starting point for school to add a shelter to their faculty.
Visit http://www.gofundme.com/31q4kk to donate 


No comments:

Post a Comment